October 18th 2018
"Moonlight Gladness Pre-Event Gathering"
with Diann Fuller and Laura Tyree
Gray Bear will be offering a day of early arrival and an opportunity to enjoy an intimate class with Diann and Laura
We offer this option as a bit of extra time to enjoy our community. Savoring time together and the majestic fall......Please plan to arrive between 4-6pm on Thursday the 18th. We’ll have dinner for you at 6:00pm. Our next morning will be relaxed : breakfast, yoga, time for massage and sauna..... we’d love for you to join us!
The early arrival will be $100 additional total to the weekend. This includes extra nights stay, dinner, breakfast and lunch as well as the yoga class. Please do just add a comment on registration that you plan to arrive for this early arrival.
Gray Bear is home to 400 acres of rolling hills, thick forest, natural springs, and even a waterfall. You can experience the wonders of nature while sitting in a hand-built wood fire sauna; hear the silence of nature's symphony lying on a hammock while curled under a blanket; and revel in clear air and water while using shower outdoors.
With all of this nature we have some suggestions to consider when packing:
- Working flashlight ...it gets dark with only the light of the stars to guide you!
- A bathing suit ... good for the hot tub, sauna, and Watsu massage pool
- Water bottle ...Gray Bear does not use disposable cups. Purified water is available in the Main House and the Yoga Room
- A bath robe/sarong
- House slippers or socks to wear indoors ...no shoes inside please
- Comfortable walking shoes/sandals for an inspired nature hike
- Warm clothing ...mornings & evenings can be cool
- Comfortable clothes for exercising/yoga
Please do not bring any drugs, alcohol, or pets. Gray Bear is a non-smoking, pet-free and alcohol-free facility.